Thursday, April 28, 2011

National Youth Workers Convention


Last night I talked with my adults and it looks like we are going to be bringing our entire team of volunteers to National Youth Workers Convention in Atlanta November 18-20.  I'm really excited about this, because I have always dreamed of having my adults see, hear and experience NYWC.  
Every time I go, I have information overload and it is hard to express and bring it all back to my adults and get them as excited about Youth Ministry as I am after being a part of an amazing weekend.
It is so awesome that Youth Specialties has lowered the price and the time frame to allow this to happen for not only my group but for others.  Thanks Tic, Mark, Adam, and the rest of the YS staff!

2 comments:

  1. That's great news! We've got a great line-up. The site opens up on Monday with the full schedule, details, etc.

    Also, we were careful to work with the Gamecocks to schedule the Citadel during convention so you won't have to even watch the game.

    We thought of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See Adam, that's why I love you guys! And don't worry we'll be online Monday morning getting our spots!

    ReplyDelete