Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Blogging

I know I've said several times in past posts that I was going to get blogging again...I have been, but its been reading.  Lately I've been reading tons of blogs.  There is some great ministry tips out there and thanks to twitter and google reader I keep busy reading them.  I'm using them to help me professionally and personally spiritually.  I have been really busy with several things of late.  I have been writing lists down for future blogs. And I hope to get back into daily writing again.  Just lately I've been doing more reading and educating that blogging myself.  But I that will be changing soon.

1 comment:

  1. Appreciate you stopping by my blog. Have we ever connected personally? We need to. I'm just right down the road and a HUGE Gamecock fan!

    ReplyDelete