Monday, May 19, 2008

Some days are tough without a little brother

Its still so hard to believe that my little brother is gone...
If you look around my office or at home there are pictures of me and Michael all over. Most of them have been up for quite a while, while others are new.
I see him and think about how I miss hanging out, our late night conversations, our two minute conversations before class, talks about sports and hunting, playing golf, and so many other things.
I miss those times.  Its still so hard to believe he's not here and he's not a phone call away anymore.
Almost a year ago now, he was up here in our church golf tournament.  A weekend I will never forget.
And a year ago where he was my best man in my wedding, the best day of my life, and he was there by my side.
There is not a day that goes by I don't think of my little brother.  I know he is in Heaven shining bright and I can't wait to see him again.



No comments:

Post a Comment