Friday, May 23, 2008

Back to class and back to the gym...

Well today I started back to class after 3 weeks off.  I am taking a weekend class in Biblical Teaching for my masters degree.  Today was an easy day.  Almost everything covered today I had learned in my New Testament class...So class lasted from from 3-9 with an hour break that I took at Chick-fil-a.  Then I came home and Jessica and I went to the gym....first time in a while.  We have been working on eating better and have been walking at nights in order to get back down to our old sizes.  Third Day is a great mix to have on you ipod while working out.  Just crank up the great hits like Alien, Mad, Rockstar, and all the other rock outs!  Well I'm off to bed and then back to class tomorrow 9-4.  Then a weekend like this again in June and July and I'll be 1/4 of the way finished with my masters degree!  YEAH COME ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment