Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Doubting?



“…But he said to them, “Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe it. John 20: 25   




Just like Thomas, we all feel at times we need more evidence of who Christ is and what He did for us.  Many of us go through life, asking God to give us this big sign that says, “HEY I’M GOD, AND I’M HERE, BELIEVE IN ME!”  


But the majority of the time God doesn’t have that big sign for us.  He has little road signs that say, “I love you unconditionally.”  We are too lazy to stop, or we are too busy looking for that big billboard on the side of the road.  


If you have a doubt, like Thomas, pull up your Bible and read on of the gospels, or go see the depiction of the crucifixion in the movie the Passion of Christ, so you can see it first hand.  God is all around, and has a constant and endless love for us.


Have you seen it lately?  


Have you shown it lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment