Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Updates

So I'm finally updating my blog....

As I've stated several times over the past couple months...I've been busy and was going to get back to daily updating my blog.


One problem has been that I have had several issues with my church computer.  But no more!  Our IT guy cleaned off my computer and added Windows 7 to my church computer.  And after reinstalling most of my software during the past couple days, I'm almost back in full gear with my computer here at the church.

Its always fun and exciting to update or reformat your computer...its like getting a brand new CPU!  Everything is slowed down by any cookies, spyware, or malware that you get from time to time from various sources.  It really reminds me of how I feel after worship or a retreat.  Everything is cleaned out and you are given a clean slate with God.

So when is the last time you'v had an update...an upgrade...a reformat to your spiritual life?

Psalm 51:10
"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me."

No comments:

Post a Comment