Friday, August 13, 2010

I've been busy


This summer has been busy busy busy.....

I was hoping with grad school coming to an end I would be less busy...well.....I still had all of June to finish my paper for my Evangelism class...and I had until July to finish my final project for my degree.   The project's first draft ended up being 32 pages...and then by the time I finished it...67 pages!

I've been evaluating a lot about my ministry over the summer.  I have been looking through the past 14 years of ministry notes from every Sunday night since I first started in December 1997.   I looked at the good, the bad, and the what were we thinking.

I've been getting ready and took 36 students and adults to New Orleans for a mission trip with UMCOR.   I have been doing all sorts of things....

And now school is getting ready to start.  I'm working on changing some things in ministry.  I'm hoping to hear back about a couple things in the next couple days that might really change how I do youth ministry.

In the mean time I'm going to get back to reading for fun.  I have really missed my late night and early morning non-school books.

Over the past 2.5 years of grad school, I've bought, been sent, and suggested over 100 books.  I can't wait to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment