Thursday, December 30, 2010

Back to blogging

After several weeks off from taking a break from blogging, I'm back at it.   The past month has gone by so fast!  It really doesn't seem that I really haven't blogged since we moved.   Moving during the holidays, both Thanksgiving and Christmas season, not to mention starting a new job has kept me away from writing some posts.  I have a couple in waiting that I will save for a rainy or sick day.

So we are now a month into life in South Carolina.   Most of the boxes are unpacked.  And in the next week or so, more boxes will be packed as our Christmas items will go back in boxes for 11 months!  Life is good.   We are both enjoying our new jobs and our daughter has started in daycare.  The only complaint we really have is that our house in Charlotte still has not sold.   But we are not worried!  Because everyday in small ways as well as BIG ways we see that God has truly called us here.  Words can express how BIG our GOD is and how when you really let go and let Him take control, amazing things happen.   We are true examples with this move on how BIG GOD IS!   Jessica and I daily share these things and this has gone on for a month now.  We are both just amazed!

“And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.” – Phil 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment