Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Getting back in touch

As I posted in a blog a couple months ago...its been a tough last year.  Between losing my brother and Jessica having a miscariage, the last year was pretty rough.  And for me who is a people person, it has been tough.  I pretty much went into hiding.  Part of it was good and part was bad.  I had no idea how to deal with things so I cut myself off from a lot of people.  It has also been hard for me in ministry.  Its been hard to be my cheerful self.  And I just want to appologize for that.  I know that I have not been available at times.  I know that sometimes I havent returned calls, txts, or emails.  But I had to do what I had to do.  I just have had to take time to myself.  I needed time to heal.  I needed to deal with things.  I never thought this would be me, but after all this time, I finally am starting to get back to my old self.  So I hope that I havent offended or hurt anyone by this.  But please understand...I've never been through anything like this and had no idea how to deal and cope with it.   But if I have please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment