Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A small drive to Lincoln County, Georgia

Its hard to believe that another River of Life has come and gone....



It was amazing again to see youth from all over to come together and be the hands and feet of Christ.
It was so cool to see students and adults to let go and worship.  I'm still amazed the amount of work that was accomplished in 3 short days.  I did not expect our project to be finished in 3 days...let alone 3 weeks.
But once again, that is my thinking and not seeing how BIG God is.
Like I said in my message on Saturday night...how could I not expect that.
God does the impossible everyday.  We just need to let go and put ourselves to the side.
The week was physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally amazing.
I'm still trying to digest everything that I was a part of with 140+ of my closest friends at River of Life 2008 Lincoln County.

No comments:

Post a Comment