Tuesday, June 24, 2008

River of Life set up

I'm sitting in the Cullers Inn right now....and found a wireless signal.
Just finished setting up the sound and doing a sound check at the church.



The trip here was amazing...
After stopping by in Evans to meet my parents and sister for Mexican food and heading to Home Depot and Walmart for some last minute things, I drove out here to Lincolnton.   The sunset was amazing.  I wish I could have taken a picture but all of that was in the trailer.  As I entered into Lincoln County "Who'd you be today" came on my ipod.  It is the song that remind me of my brother.  I lost it.  But it was a good cry.  This was the first time I've been back here in two years.  The last time I was here I came to speak and also help my brother's team finish their roof. Then as I pulled into town "You'll be there" by George Strait played.  It was the song that Chuck Beggs sang at Michael's funeral.  Sounds crazy that is how the random play on my ipod ended up. 
this week is going to be an amazing time of worship, fellowship and serving.  God has some amazing things in store this week.  I'm really excited.  I'm here and ready to serve.....

No comments:

Post a Comment