Thursday, June 12, 2008

This week

This week has gone by so fast...actually the last two have.   And the bad part is that I have not been good and taken a day off.  But do to several things, I've just been going non-stop.  This week, I've been working on my sermon, "Third Place".  I'm preaching this Sunday on Fathers day about the Greatest Two Commandments...and how we often put ourselves in first or second place, and that are true home is in Third Place.  And if we love God with all our heart and love our neighbors first, then life will be the way it should be.   I'm also working on a paper...well I'm taking another break after writing a couple more sentences after going to the gym on another break...but I'm writing a paper on the Letters of Paul for my Biblical Teachings class for my Masters in Christian Education.  The paper is a critical reflective paper...a genre of paper that I have not had to write in since my freshman year at South Carolina back in 1997!  So its been a learning experience...a frustrating experience...but its coming along.  I have 3ish pages done now and about to be on a roll.  I have it kinda in my mind and just have to figure out how to get it to my fingers and then to Word.  Then I get two days of class Friday and Saturday, preach Sunday...and then a new week!  Yeah, Come on!

No comments:

Post a Comment