Friday, February 4, 2011

May The Force be with you!




I've had several friends send me this youtube link this morning. Being a Star Wars Fan, I loved it!
But God spoke to me when I watched it the second time. This little boy trying to use the force is sometimes
like how we are in our Christian lives. We try and try and try and nothing happens. We get discouraged when we fail.

One of favorites verses in the Bible is, "I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God has been making it grow. So neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow." 1 Cor. 3:6-7


There are times when we really want someone to "get it"  We want them to have the fire that we have for God.   We get frustrated.  We pray for them.  We invite them to every event at the church.  We get other people to do the same.  We need to remember that only God makes things Grow.


So don't be discouraged, but be patient and continue to follow God and allow Him to work in you and through you! And may the Force be with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment