Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Reverse


One of my best friends from growing up Bryan Hawkins sent me this.   I've seen several different versions over the past year of this.   Looking at it today made me think.  After working with students for going on 13 years, many youth have the first read of this.  They have a glass half empty.  They see one thing and they call it the worst time ever.  They think it is the end of the world.  Part of my job is to help the students see that the glass is half full and that we need to reverse our thinking.  We need to see that we have come to a brink and we need to hit reverse.  We need to hand our lives over to Christ and let him reverse the sting of sin.  So how are you looking at your life?  The first read or the reverse read?



No comments:

Post a Comment