Monday, April 20, 2009

Another Great Sunday!

Today was another great "workday" at the church. It started with leading our youth praise team in the anthem for the Traditional Service. We played our own acoustic version of "Give me your Eyes" By Brandon Heath. It was really fun and the congregation seemed to enjoy it. It is amazing to think how far this group of teens has come. This time last year, we barely knew 5 to 10 songs that we could play together with any tempo....now we are learning songs in a week and leading the youth in an amazing time of worship.

This evening Revolution was great. Music was great! The bumble bee skit was AWESOME...too bad we didn't get it on video! And the message that I gave went over great. I'll post the copy of the message later this week.

Well I'm headed to bed, so I can finish my paper in the morning...I am so ready for this semester to be over with!

No comments:

Post a Comment