Thursday, February 5, 2009

Early Birthday

Next month is my 30th birthday.....

We have a timeshare on Disney property so for my birthday we are going with my parents down to Orlando.   The big plans for the trip will be Braves spring training.   Spring training is something that I have always wanted to go to...and so we get to go for a couple days while also enjoying Disney and Universal.



So last night Jessica decided that I could go ahead and get my birthday present since it is a hard item to find in stock.  She got me a Nintendo Wii.  It was actually the last one in Charlotte.  And today in return I got her a Wii Fit for an early Valentines present.  Which I found after calling 15 stores...and it was the only in Charlotte!



Now it won't replace my Xbox 360, but so far it is a great way to get off the couch and have fun.

Now if we can only find Mario Kart in stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment