Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Do you know what day it is????

ITS GAMEDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


For 12 years now....that is how I've began my day of football for South Carolina.
In 1997, as a freshman on the Drumline at South Carolina, I went to the morning gameday practice at the football practice field.  As we all got whistled to attention...I first heard the words..."Carolina Band...do you know what day it is?" and then entire Band yelled,"ITS GAMEDAY!!!WOOOOOOO!!!!"  And since then that is how I start each gameday...I call some of my best friends and scream at the time of my lungs.
And as i got ready to post this, I broke down, because this is the first gameday that i will hear back when I call my brother to ask what day it is.


In less than 20 hours I will be part of the greatest enterance in College Football...2001










and here is a little video to get you fired up for 2008 Carolina Football!






ShareYourVids.com

No comments:

Post a Comment